Following the huge success of Women & Golf’s inaugural trip to the north coast of France last year, we hope that you will join us from the 12-14 October for more golf, gastronomy, fizz and fun at Golf d'Hardelot and Le Touquet Golf Resort.
Less than one hour from Eurotunnel’s Calais terminus, stay two nights at the newly refurbished, boutique style Le Manoir Hôtel, and enjoy 18 holes on three fabulous golf courses including Les Dunes, La Forêt and La Mer, France's No.1 links.
There’ll be prizes up for grabs from TaylorMade and adidas, plus you’ll have time to explore the historic town of Hardelot and the seaside resort of Le Touquet with its many boutiques and bistros.
- £450 per person (double occupancy) for W&G subscribers; £470 per person non-subscribers
- £565 per person (single occupancy) for subscribers; £585 per person non-subscribers
- Welcome drink
- Two nights dinner (including wine), breakfast at Le Manoir Hôtel *
- Three two-course lunches, one at Hardelot on 12 October and two at Le Touquet on 13 and 14 October
- Use of driving range with unlimited balls
- Three rounds of golf (buggy included) at Les Pins, La Forêt and La Mer
- Complimentary 9 holes on Le Manoir (subject to availability)
- Prize Giving
*Additional nights available on request
- Practice round 12 October
- Fourball Betterball on 13 and 14 October
- Full handicap allowance