From 21-23 October, join Women & Golf’s Editor, Alison Root, for golf, gastronomy, fizz and fun on the north coast of France and explore Le Touquet and Hardelot.
Less than one hour from Eurotunnel’s Calais terminus, stay two nights at the newly refurbished, boutique style Le Manoir Hôtel, and enjoy 18 holes on three fabulous golf courses including Les Dunes, La Forêt and La Mer, France's No.1 links.
There’ll be prizes up for grabs from TaylorMade and adidas, plus you’ll have time to explore the historic town of Hardelot and the seaside resort of Le Touquet with its many boutiques and bistros.
TOURNAMENT PACKAGE (excluding travel)
£425 per person (double occupancy)
£525 per person (single occupancy)
Visit: eurotunnel.com - prices from £40pp based on 4 sharing a car
- Two nights dinner (including wine), bed and breakfast at Le Manoir Hôtel *
- Three two-course lunches, two at Le Touquet on 21 and 22 October and one at Hardelot on 23 October
- Use of driving range with unlimited balls
- Three rounds of golf (buggy included) at Les Dunes, La Forêt and La Mer
- Complimentary 9 holes on Le Manoir
- Prize Giving
*Additional nights available on request
- Practice round 21 October
- Fourball Betterball on 22 and 23 October
- Full handicap allowance