Now in it's 9th year, the hugely popular Women & Golf Bermuda Trophy returns from 11-18 November. Enjoy a trip of a lifetime, catch some winter sun, and play the famous Port Royal Golf Course.
Taking place from 11-18 November 2018, stay for seven nights at the award-winning Pompano Beach Club Hotel, play five rounds at Port Royal Golf Course, and hone your skills with expert tuition from PGA Professional and former Tour player Christine Langford. That’s not all - there’s also time to soak up the sunshine, explore the island and have plenty of fun!
TOURNAMENT PACKAGE - 11-18 NOVEMBER 2018
From only £1,760 excluding flights for 7 nights (saving over £1,000 per person and no single supplement)
- 7 or 10 nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Pompano Beach Club Hotel
- Rum Swizzle Party
- 5 rounds of golf (buggy included)
- Transfers to and from the airport hotel
- Golf clinics and coaching with PGA Professional Christine Langford
- Goodie bag and great prizes
A 10-night package includes as above plus an additional round of golf at Turtle Hill Golf Club.
"I am thrilled to have won this event. It's my 4th year and I feel that I have finally worked out how to play the golf course! What a fabulous week- lovely people and a wonderful venue, I will definitely be back to defend my title in 2018," Rosemary Lockwood, 2017 winner.
- All play is stableford format - full handicap allowance*
- Women & Golf Trophy - 54-hole individual
- Bermuda Blind Date Better Ball
- Getting to Know You Texas Scramble
- Fun Team Competition on Final Day
* competitions are open to all women golfers with an active handicap
For flights and extra nights please contact A Golfing Experience:
Telephone 01494 875164 ABTA Y5539 ATOL 5908
Thank you for the continued support of the event's official partners - Bermuda Tourism, British Airways, Srixon, ETIQUS, Chervo, Skechers and Gosling’s Rum.