They came, they played, they conquered! Now it's your turn... Check out these 2015 offers from Gleneagles and host your own Ryder Cup at this stunning Scotland setting from just £95 pp.
They came, they played, they conquered. The Gleneagles Hotel would like to congratulate the 2014 EuropeanRyder Cup team on their memorable triumph on its championship PGA Centenary course.
The world famous 5 Star luxury hotel in Scotland provided a stunning setting for one of golf’s greatest competitions, and is pleased to announce its 2015 golf packages that will test any golfer - whether you are a leading pro or an enthusiastic beginner.
CORPORATE AND SOCIETY GOLF DAYS AT GLENEAGLES:
A winning blend of natural beauty and golfing adventure, the Gleneagles Golf Day packages provide an unbeatable experience including:
- Morning bacon or sausage roll with tea and coffee on arrival
- A round of golf on the PGA Centenary, King’s or Queen’s Courses
- Two-course meal in The Dormy Clubhouse Bar and Grill for each golfer
- Course guide and first tee gift
- Use of the Clubhouse facilities and locker rooms (includes steam room and power shower)
- Club cleaning
- Basket of balls for use on the driving range
- Access to the Pitch and Putt course
Prices from £95 per person. This package is for a minimum of 8 golfers.
THE RYDER CUP GOLF DAY
For many, the chance to play on the same 18 holes as Europe and America’s best golfers is a dream, if you’d like to make it a reality the Ryder Cup Golf Day package is for you. Offering all the perks of the normal Golf Day package, it also includes:
- Use of one golf cart for two golfers
- The service of one Fore Caddie for four golfers
- Gleneagles’ 2014 Ryder Cup gift, Jewel in the Glen
- Longest drive and nearest pin markers
Prices from £130 per person. This package is for a minimum of 8 golfers.
RYDER CUP SHOTGUN STAR EXPERIENCE
The ultimate Gleneagles Golf Day! Grasp the opportunity to embrace the magic of The Ryder Cup with the exclusive shotgun start packages on The PGA Centenary Course. Includes all the Golf Day additions, plus:
- One hour Golf Clinic at The PGA National Golf Academy, Scotland, prior to play
- Full scoring and tournament administration from our team of PGA Qualified Professionals
- GPS Visage System on golf carts that can feature corporate branding
- Ryder Cup pin flags
- Play from Championship tees on signature holes
- First tee photography including tournament signage
For an additional personal touch, add your company branding onto golf carts, scorecards and signage, and include a special welcome message on in-cart GPS screens.
Packages start from £165 per person based on 72 golfers.
With a team of fully qualified professionals to help you learn or perfect the game, every level of player is welcome at Gleneagles.
For non-golfers, Gleneagles offers a variety of country pursuits and leisure activities to enjoy. The shooting and fishing schools offer clay target shooting and trout fishing, whilst the equestrian school provides coaching in all disciplines. There is all-weather tennis, swimming, croquet, cycling, off-road driving and the opportunity for guests to unwind in the award-winning ESPA Life spa.