Experience a special golfing break this August Bank Holiday at Abbotsley and combine it with the amazing Little Gransden Air Show - watch Lancasters, spitfires and a Vulcan bomber flypast.
Enjoy a special golfing break this August Bank Holiday and combine it with the amazing Little Gransden Air and Car Show on the Sunday.
This year the show includes the CWHM and BBMF Lancasters, flypast by the Vulcan bomber, spitfire and numerous other flying displays. It is four hours of amazing entertainment right in the next door village to Abbotsley. Flying time is 13.00 to 17.00. And for car enthusiasts there are over 400 vintage or specialist cars on show and an indoor craft fair.
Like Abbotsley GC the show is Dog Friendly. Doors open at 10 and you are guaranteed a fun day combined with your golf. Cambridgeshire is a real Mecca for flying enthusiasts!
Abbotsley Bank Holiday Weekend - Friday August 22 to Monday 25
- 3 nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- Unlimited golf on the Abbotsley Course or Cromwell Course
- Sunday 24 is Airshow day so early tee times!
- Show tickets and parking for the show
- Abbotsley’s famous packed Sunday lunch
- Option for golf at Cambridge Meridian on Monday
- Dogs welcome as always!
- Non-Airshow participants? A leisurely Sunday lunch instead!
- Only available by booking direct