Looking to improve your game? Check out Gleneagles Pro Precision package which includes a round of golf, an hour of tuition and an overnight stay starting from £235pp.
Fancy playing at Gleneagles? Check out the new Pro Precision package if you are looking to improve your game this summer - includes a round of golf, an hour of tuition and an overnight stay starting from £235pp.
Available all year round at the five star resort, experience one of Gleneagles’ three championship golf courses and visit the PGA Golf Academy - home to extensive practice facilities, including a double-ended driving range, outdoor short game area, covered long game area, and practice putting green, as well as an indoor swing studio. In the swing studio you can take advantage of TrackMan precision ball flight analysis technology to improve their technique and allow for custom fitting of golf clubs.
Gary Silcock, Gleneagles’ Director of Golf, commented: “This is the perfect way for a couple or two golfing friends to hone their skills and experience some fantastic golf in one of Europe’s leading resorts. Our team of experienced PGA Professionals will be on hand to give some practical hands-on advice, and can even work in tandem with our ESPA Life personal trainers and physiotherapist to build on your general fitness and work on problem areas. The idea is to give casual golfers access to the kind of support that Tour players might enjoy, while still leaving time to relax and enjoy the luxury amenities Gleneagles has to offer.”
The standard Pro Precision package can be supplemented with a range of add-on experiences, including NLP psychology sessions, physical screening/training and TrackMan gapping sessions.
Pro Precision Package details:
- Overnight accommodation for two people sharing a double or twin room
- A round of golf on The King’s, The Queen’s, of The PGA Centenary Course
- A two-hour shared golf lesson for you and a partner
- Valid Mon-Thursday
- Pricing, based on a Classic bedroom:
o 1 May – 30 September 2015, £670 per duo
o 1-31 October 2015 and 1-30 April 2016, £595 per duo
o 1 November 2015 - 31 March 2016, £470 per duo
- Up to two additional players can be added to the group lesson at no additional charge
Menu of add-on options:
· PGA Professional joins you for your round: £285 per duo
· Play The PGA Academy Course with a PGA Professional: £135 per duo
· NLP Psychology Session: £60 per duo
· Custom fitting: £60 per person (50% refund if you purchase clubs from The PGA National Academy)
· Physical Screening/Training: £60 per person
· TrackMan gapping session: £35 per person
For more Gleneagles information visit www.gleneagles.com