Leaders in golf hybrid footwear, ECCO GOLF has added several new styles to their women’s ECCO BIOM® HYBRID 3 range. The popular GORE-TEX® waterproof design is now available in a selection of new colours for the Autumn/Winter season.
The shoe is the latest evolution of the brand’s multi-award-winning ECCO BIOM® HYBRID range and also features the ground-breaking TRI-FI-GRIP™ outsole- giving golfers better stability and more rotational support, as well improved durability. Using ultra-durable TPU, these golf shoes can also be worn on and off the course without affecting performance.
Here's everything you need to know about the women’s ECCO BIOM® HYBRID:
- An ECCO Racer Yak leather upper with supreme breathability and durability
- 100% GORE-TEX® waterproof protection
- TRI-FI-GRIP™ outsole
- The option of a BOA® closure system for optimum fit
- ECCO Freedom Fit mixing a snug heel setting with a roomier forefoot area that allows toes to move naturally
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground while offering an anatomical last shape with superb cushioning and advanced support
- Removable Ortholite® inlay soles, offering long-term cushioning enhanced breathability, moisture management and the option of extra width
Available at www.ecco.com
PING Launch Most High-Tec Apparel Range Yet READ MORE