ECCO GOLF has unveiled its latest revolutionary design, ECCO S-LITE, a one-of-a-kind hybrid shoe which breaks boundaries as the lightest leather golf shoe ever made by the company.
Taking a fresh innovative approach to golf shoe design, ECCO S-LITE blends cutting-edge engineering and comfort to ensure an ultra-light on-course experience.
Lightweight ECCO RICH TWO-TONE YAK leather uppers lined with a soft textile provides natural water repellent and breathable properties, with the ground-breaking E-DTS LITE outsole offering award-winning grip and unrivalled flexibility that still packs a punch with on-course traction.
The innovative multi-injection production process has enabled ECCO GOLF to design a base that’s 66% thinner than any other T.PU outsole that the company has previously created, making it the perfect packable playing option for overseas travel, or for an after-work twilight round on a hot summer’s day.
ECCO S-LITE further highlights ECCO GOLF’s commitment to innovate through a unique set of features and benefits, including:
- Premium, durable ECCO YAK leather, made in the company’s own tanneries
- An award-winning E-DTS™ LITE hybrid outsole design that adds more than 100 traction studs and 800 traction angles for excellent grip in all playing conditions
- FLUIDFORM™ Technology which is a ‘state change’ process that uses specialised fluid materials to form around an anatomical last, ensuring a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound, while also creating an integral, flexible and durable bond, without the compromises common with stitched or glued assemblies
Stylish diamond-shaped embossing on the upper increases wearing comfort with lightweight breathability, while a soft textile lining offers an extremely comfortable on-foot feel. Additional support is provided through a moulded leather heel counter and inside toe reinforcement to ensure stable footing throughout the swing.
Additional features of ECCO S-LITE include:
- A P.U midsole with a P.U wing, wrapping the sides of the foot delivers stability on and off the course
- A premium soft leather footbed that offers a soft feel and natural moisture management
ECCO S-LITE is crafted at company-owned factories that utilise FLUIDFORM™ Technology to bond the upper and outsole unit, creating a one-piece shoe without the use of glue or stitching. Benefits include flexibility, durability and lightweight construction.
RRP ECCO S-LITE WOMEN’S £150
ECCO GOLF shoes are worn in competition around the world by Fred Couples, Thomas Bjørn, Lydia Ko, Minjee Lee, and Caroline Masson among others.
For more information visit: Golf.ecco.com
New World Handicap System Beginning In 2020 READ MORE