Cleveland® Golf has today announced the launch of the all-new RTX 4. Their most Tour-authentic wedge to date, RTX4 promises your best short game experience ever.
Hitting the shelves in the UK & Ireland on September 14th 2018, the RTX 4 incorporates the latest, innovative face technologies, tour-preferred shaping, and expanded grind offerings.
Without going into too much of the complicated tech slang, years of research and four life cycles of Cleveland’s proprietary Rotex Face Technology have resulted in the RTX 4 having the sharpest tour grooves, generating more spin, and offering the ultimate short game control.
Key Innovations inside RTX 4:
• Rotex Face Technology: The 4th generation Rotex Face features Cleveland’s sharpest grooves and most aggressive face milling pattern.
• Tour-Developed Sole Grinds: Four sole grinds, deliver enough versatility to execute every short game shot imaginable.
• Progressive Feel Balancing Technology: Next-generation Feel Balancing Technology is optimised by loft for even more short game control.
• Tour-Authentic Components: RTX 4 comes standard with the #1 wedge shaft and #1 wedge grip on the PGA Tour.
• Tour Shaping: Tour-driven compact shaping uses less offset to provide more workability and confidence at address.
Cleveland’s RTX 4 wedges are offered in a variety of different degrees and grinds. The FULL Sole grind is offered in 56 through 60 degrees, the ●●MID Sole grind is offered in 46 through 60 degrees, the ●LOW Sole grind is offered in 56 through 64 degrees, and the XLOW Sole grind is offered in 58 and 60-degree lofts.
The Cleveland Golf RTX 4 wedges are available in three different finishes, (Tour Satin, Black Satin and Tour Raw) and left and right-handed options and are priced at £129 SRP.
Find out more at www.clevelandgolf.com
Mind The Gap! Make Sure Your Clubs Work For You READ MORE