The new ELEVEN Golf HS Hybrid irons could be the best addition to your golf bag yet. Featuring a hybrid design from 4-iron to pitching wedge, the clever engineering makes them easy to hit without sacrificing distance or accuracy.
ELEVEN Golf are one of the newest brands to hit the equipment market with their range of hybrid irons, wedges, golf bags, and accessories. The vision behind ELEVEN Golf was to create the best set of game improvement golf clubs in the world, giving golfers more distance, more height, and better feel.
Here’s everything you need to know about the ELEVEN Golf HS Hybrid irons
- For ladies, they’re available from 4-iron to pitching wedge
- The deep centre of gravity makes the ball launch higher
- Perimeter weighting makes them more forgiving if you hit the ball off centre
- You can play them from any lie with the clever sole design
- The high-performance graphite shafts help increase clubhead speed for increased distance
A full set costs from £280 to £490 depending on the number of clubs you choose; from 7-iron/ 6-iron/ 5-iron/ 4-iron to pitching wedge.
Find out more at www.elevengolf.com
Charley Hull: It's Not a Man's World READ MORE