Titleist has unveiled their new TruFeel and Tour Soft golf balls, with improved designs and new technology to optimise distance and control.
The improved design of the TruFeel delivers long distance, increased greenside spin and ultra-soft feel, whilst the new Tour Soft balls deliver faster ball speed for more distance, increased short game control and exceptionally soft feel.
New TruFeel: The softest titleist golf ball
The new Titleist TruFeel, the next generation of the softest Titleist golf ball, is designed to provide long distance and increased greenside spin and control – with an ultra-soft feel on every shot – through advanced core and cover technologies:
- New TruTouch core combines long distance and fast ball speeds with a very soft feel off the club face
- Softer 3.0 TruFlex cover delivers increased greenside spin for more short game control
- TruFit aerodynamics give golfers a penetrating, low ball flight and long distance from a unique, spherically tiled 376 tetrahedral dimple design
New to TruFeel is a thicker, softer 3.0 TruFlex cover that increases greenside spin, while working in combination with a new, reformulated TruTouch core to provide long distance with Titleist’s softest feel.
Across the entire Titleist golf ball family, each golf ball model has its own unique dimple pattern to optimise aerodynamics and flight for its respective construction. TruFeel’s 376 tetrahedral dimple pattern delivers the penetrating flight and total distance that TruFeel players count on.
Available in white from 2 February, yellow from 1 March and matte red from 15 May.
New Tour Soft golf ball: All-round performance
Faster core technology and a reformulated cover system drives improved all-around performance in the new Titleist Tour Soft golf ball, providing golfers with longer distance off the tee and increased spin into the green – with an exceptionally soft feel off the club face:
- A new faster, large core delivers faster ball speed for more distance off the tee, incredible soft feel and low spin on long game shots
- The reformulated thin Fusablend cover provides dependable greenside spin for excellent short game control
- A 346 quadrilateral dipyramid dimple design offers an efficient aerodynamic package and optimised ball flight for long distance
Tour Soft features a new, large core that increases ball speed and distance off the tee while providing an incredible soft feel on every shot. The 1.608” diameter of Tour Soft’s core makes it the largest ionomer-covered core in the market. Engineered over Tour Soft’s core is its thin FusaBlend cover which has been reformulated to increase spin and control into and around the greens. Fusablend is a Titleist proprietary combination of ionomers and softening polymers used to create a cover material with spin performance and feel that is unmatched among other ionomer covers.
Across the entire Titleist golf ball family, each golf ball model has its own unique dimple pattern to optimise aerodynamics and flight for its respective construction. Tour Soft golf balls feature a 346 quad dipyramid dimple pattern, resulting in extremely efficient aerodynamics for optimised flight and distance.
Available in white, high optic yellow and green from 2 February.
Find your local retailer or shop online at titleist.co.uk.