Packed full of new features, SkyCaddie’s new SX550 sets a new benchmark for GPS rangefinders.
The sleek new SkyCaddie SX550 packs more GPS power, more features and more on-course visuals than ever before. With a bigger screen and improved view of the hole ahead, you can look forward to playing faster and making better decisions on the course.
The brilliant 5.5-inch, full-colour HD screen gives you an optimal view of the entire hole, showing off even more detail as you zoom.
But despite its bigger screen, the SX550 is slimmer and lighter than the previous SX500, making it feel compact and comfortable to carry.
It's completely waterproof and includes time-saving, game-improvement features like Auto-Zoom, Digital Scoring, Tee Box Selection and Stat Tracking.
And you'll never have to worry about your device running out of battery; the new model also has enough power to easily last more than 36 holes and comes with a new Micro USB-C Fast Charger.
- IntelliGreen Pro: A comprehensive view of the green ahead, including bunkers, other hazards and major green contours, which rotates according to where you are standing.
- Custom Pins: Get a yardage to real-life pin positions. Enter pin placements from a pin sheet, or you download them directly from SkyCaddie.
- IntelliPath: Distances to hazards and fairway edges along your chosen target line, as well as run-out distances beyond the ball’s landing point.
- Dynamic HoleVue: See every detail of the hole ahead with a view that auto-rotates according to where you are standing.
- Dynamic RangeVue: Overlay multiple yardage arcs onto your SX550’s screen for at-a-glance reference and club selection. You can even add personalised Club Ranges so you can tailor your SX550 to your own hitting distances.
- Shot Tracking: Analyse which clubs you used after your round, how far you hit them and where you hit them from.
The SkyCaddie SX550 is available to purchase now. RRP £379.95.
For more SkyCaddie products and information, visit skycaddie.co.uk.