Created by Mizuno’s own craftsmen, MP iron heads can be adjusted for loft/lie at the YORO Japan custom factory - then plated or finished before shipping to the European assembly line in Scotland.
As well as offering 8 new finish options, there are 13 different paint fill colours that can be applied to the head to personalise clubs and make them one of a kind.
The process for acquiring Mizuno’s custom finished irons is simple:
Step 1- Model and Specification:
Choose a Mizuno MP iron model and set make up with optimised shaft at one of Mizuno’s Swing DNA fitting centres. Custom finishing is available on all current MP iron models:
Step 2 - Special Finish:
Choose a preferred finish (from 5 plated and 4 raw options) for unique looks and performance.
- Nickel Chrome Plating / Mirror – Standard finish
- Nickel Chrome Plating / Satin – Low glare finish
- Double Nickel Plating / Bright – Softer than standard chrome
- Double Nickel Plating / Satin – Softer than standard chrome
- Twilight Plating – Black on top of thin chrome plate
- Non Plating with Gloss – Raw unplated for ultimate feel and control
- Non Plating without Gloss – Raw unplated for ultimate feel and control
- Black Ox with Gloss – Raw unplated for ultimate feel and control
- Black Ox without Gloss – Raw unplated for ultimate feel and control
Step 3 - Select paint colours:
Choose one colour for all … or a different colour for each element
- Mizuno runbird
- Mizuno wordmark
- Iron # number
- Model Name
- Ti Muscle stamp
- Grain Flow Forged stamp
- No paintfill
- Dark Navy
- Reflex Blue
- Medium Blue
- Light Blue
RRP: £200 (€240) per stick
For more details please visit http://golf.mizunoeurope.com/
Custom finished Mizuno MP irons can be ordered from any Mizuno Swing DNA fitting centre nationwide.