Engineered to deliver precise control and consistency, PING has introduced the i230 irons and iCrossover to the i Series range.
The popular i Series is growing as PING announce the addition of two new irons to the range: i230 irons and iCrossovers.
Packed with new technology to deliver more control, consistency and feel, they’re not just aimed at elite golfers.
The i230 iron offers the same forgiveness you’d find in a game improvement iron, making it a good choice for any type of player.
i230: A player’s iron everyone can play
The i230 irons have the precision and solid feel of a players iron while offering the forgiveness a lot of golfers expect from PING.
- Low centre of gravity for more distance, better control and forgiveness
- A re-engineered cavity badge improves feel and sound at impact
- A more rounded lead edge and ample bounce promote clean and solid strikes
- The precision-milled MicroMax grooves deliver consistent launch and spin for more accuracy
- Long irons (3-5) are slightly more compact than the tour-proven i210, producing more consistent clubface delivery and accuracy
RRP: £180 per club with stock steel shaft, or £190 per club with stock graphite shaft.
iCrossover: A player’s crossover
The iCrossover is engineered for high-swing-speed players looking for more distance and higher launch.
- The thin, maraging steel face and a lower centre of gravity position increase ball speed
- The face is robotically welded to the 17-4 stainless steel body with a lower-hinged bend point for a higher launch and better stopping power
- A smaller internal cavity on the back of the face improves feel and sound at impact
- Standard shaft lengths are slightly shorter than previous models, providing more control and tighter dispersion patterns with similar distance
- The precision-milled MicroMax grooves and matte-black hydropearl 2.0 finish deliver consistent launch and spin for more accuracy
- An adjustable hosel provides eight settings for loft and lie to help you produce a desired ball flight
RRP: £275 per club with graphite shaft
Find out more about the full i Series at ping.com.
Thinking about investing in new clubs? Read about the latest irons and hybrids to help make your decision easier.