If you are a female golfer that still likes to push or pull a trolley rather than use an electric model, then you might be interested in the new simple three-wheel Axglo TriLite trolley distributed through Northern Golf.
If you are a female golfer that likes to push or pull trolley rather than use an electric model, then you might be interested in the new Axglo TriLite push trolley.
Distributed through Northern Golf, golfers will be able to purchase the simple three-wheel design from PGA professionals and other golf outlets across the UK.
Axglo push trolleys are formed from ultra-durable aircraft grade aluminium, making them extremely lightweight (12lbs) for a smooth ride throughout the duration of a round. Also, through a ‘gliding’ system, there will be no scratches as you open or close the trolley.
The TriLite has a host of further features and benefits, which include:
- An extremely compact fold size (25.5" x 16.7" x 12.5") making it easy to carry and store.
- Powder coated protective paint for weather-resistant, long-lasting premium appearance.
- A bag rack engineered to support a variety of golf bag sizes, with durable and straight forward adjustable straps.
- Maintenance-free and airless wheels.
- Adjustable, padded handles to suit users preference.
- A simple engage/release hand brake system.
- A large capacity storage console capable of holding every necessary accessory and more.
The TriLite will launch with black and silver wheel colour options, with others expected to roll out through 2015. The frame is available in black, silver or white.
For further information, contact Neil Self at Northern Golf on 0161 767 9666