Social Distance in style on Tuscany’s finest championship golf course.
Situated in the heart of the medieval village of Castelfalfi, Toscana Resort Castelfalfi – a member of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts L.V.X. Collection - sits amidst 2,700 acres of protected vineyards, olive groves, lakes, and a wildlife reserve.
Comprising the region’s largest championship golf course, a deluxe spa, restaurants, and bars, Toscana Resort Castelfalfi welcomes travellers and those seeking an alternative golfing experience.
The resort is committed to providing an authentic and luxurious Tuscan experience that promotes eco-sustainability. It also supports the local community through luxury hospitality and organic wine and olive oil production.
Tuscany's finest Championship course
Home to Tuscany’s finest championship golf course, Toscana Resort Castelfalfi opened its new luxury golf country clubhouse last summer, the resort’s latest restoration development and jewel in the crown of the Golf Club Castelfalfi.
"We are open from May 13"
Set on 2,700 acres of protected terrain with two renowned courses, the ancient farmhouse turned country clubhouse offers guests the opportunity to fully embrace the great outdoors and enjoy one of the best social distancing activities on offer following lockdown.
The new clubhouse has been carefully restored using green building principles and sustainable materials. It offers both golf afficionados and novices a wide range of immersive experiences and activities throughout the year.
Constructed with recycled oak and reclaimed stone and marble, the golf country clubhouse is a stylish retreat that opens out to the surrounding fairways and estate grounds.
Guests can take advantage of the chic fine-dining restaurant and rustic bar offering panoramic views and regional dishes prepared with locally produced ingredients and organic wine from the estate’s vineyards.
Additional features include luxury changing rooms, state-of-the-art-meeting and event spaces, and a pro shop selling best-in-class equipment.
Now officially open, a varied calendar of exclusive events is being gradually introduced to guests including monthly tournaments, talks from experts, golf workshops, culinary events, and wine pairings to complement the wider resort offering.
The award-winning Golf Club Castelfalfi, widely recognised as a year-round mecca for golfers of all abilities. Comprised of a scenic 27-hole layout split into two modern courses by renowned golf architects Preissmann and Moroder.
The courses span 9,000 metres of green hillside and have been created sustainably to follow the natural morphology of the landscape.
Additionally, the club carefully manages the development of renewable energy by recycling its water resources and carries the internationally recognised golf eco-label GEO Certified™.
The 18-hole Mountain Course is a more challenging option for experienced golfers while the 9-hole Lake Course is suitable for improvers and complete beginners who can take advantage of daily personalised lessons.
Both courses offer an unparalleled golfing experience in a beautiful setting further enhanced by Tuscany’s mild year-round climate and accessibility to UK and Irish travellers.
For more information on golf at Toscana Resort Castelfalfi and to book, visit www.castelfalfi.com.
Complete our annual W&G Travel Survey & you will be entered into a prize draw to WIN a trip to Toscana Resort Castelfalfi.
Want the chance to experience the Italian charm of Toscana Resort & play at their Championship golf course? Complete our annual Travel Survey and you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to WIN a great trip..
You can WIN all of the below, simply by filling in our short survey here - it only takes a few minutes. Good luck!
- Two nights for two guests in a double room on a B&B basis at Toscana Resort Castelfalfi
- One four-course evening meal for two including a bottle of wine at La Via Del Sale restaurant
- Two green fees for the Mountain Course (18 holes), including access to the driving range – handicap needs to be under 36. Golf clubs and carts not included
- Free entrance to the spa and complementary activities including yoga, Pilates, and more
Terms & Conditions apply - see below
Terms & Conditions
- Redemption dates are valid subject to availability and must be taken from May 13, 2021 – May 1, 2022
- Blackout dates include bank holiday weekends and are subject to availability
- Accommodation must be booked at least one month prior to arrival in order to coordinate the prize
- The prize is for two adults (winner plus guest)
- There is no cash alternative to this prize
- The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner
- The winner must be aged 18 years or over
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended